2012 Rossignol Retox SnowboardRossignol Retox ($380)

Built for the true rail junky. Rossignol’s Amptek Freestyle design spreads traditional camber over 60 percent of the board’s area, starting at the center, and splits the remaining 40 percent between rocker on the nose and tail. This camber fusion is a fiend for stable landings and pop. Infused with a medium flex, it’ll take on any park feature. A short sidecut radius at the waist helps stave off the shakes while turning.

Tester Feedback:

“Great pop and stiffness. It carves well, holds an edge, and is solid at high speed. The 53 rides like a 55.”

Sizes: 147, 150, 153, 156

VIEW ALL 2012 GOOD WOOD BOARDS