Frontside Half-Cab Lien Drops With Gigi Ruff
Before you’re able to perform this trick, you’ll have to walk across a fire barefoot, then swallow a sword-and after the sword, name three baldheads to stop your hiccups.
Actually, when you’re on the snow, this move is quite simple, and you’ll love it. Just doing these on hips, pipe entries, or off a cliff or cat track rules! First things first, as a snowboarder you should have your method tweaks dialed in already. All it takes after that is to drop in fakie.
1. You don’t need a hell of a lot of speed for this trick. At this drop, I couldn’t think of a better trick to do because I had no room to turn or huck a big spin.
2. As you leave the lip, pop a hard fakie ollie, like you were kicking some dude standing right in front of you in the nut sack!
3. Once you start to fly, bend your knees and grab the soap.
4. Now this is where the tricky part of the maneuver starts. You’re still looking into the direction you’re flying, so your shoulders won’t really turn that much naturally. To get the tweak right, lift up the trailing arm that isn’t grabbing, and pull the board around with your grab.
5. Your arms may actually cross each other as your lower body rotates. You’ve got it once you reach that perfect body position, resulting in a nicely tweaked backside air.
6. Afterward, let go of the grab, finish your rotation, and spot the landing, getting your board set up for a proper touchdown.
7. Ride away and don’t worry-just shred sick and have fun!